My recent research interests have revolved around networking and machine learning. Recent works include incremental deployment of class based hybridization models for campus networks and real time monitoring of QoS metrics in Software Defined Networks (SDN). I am also working on lung cancer detection and ear biometrics leveraging CNNs and ResNets.
My work on leveraging WebRTC for P2P content distribution in web browsers and character recognition in natural scene images have been accepted at international conferences. I have been among top 25% at various data science challenges (Kaggle.com) and completed 12 MOOCs on data science and related.
I am a national level percussionist in Tabla, drums, octopad etc.
I want to continue working in the area of SDN and I am looking for collaborative research and development opportunities.
TALKS & PRESENTATIONS
- Apr 3, 2017: Presenting a measuring control packets in SDN at SOSR'17, CA, US.
- Sept 22, 2016: Presenting a WebRTC + Chord Framework at ICACNI'16, NIT, Rourkela, IN.
- Mar 23, 2016: Presenting a new P2P Framework using WebRTC at AINA'16, Switzerland.
- Dec 23, 2014: Presenting at Winter School on Character Recognition at IIITD, N.Delhi.
- Aug 01, 2012: KVPY Fellowship awarded by DST, Govt. of India.
I love to play tabla and listen to Indian classical music in my leisure.
Participated as vocalist, dancer and percussionist at National Level Youth Festivals. I have played Tabla, karlaals, tasha, drums, octopads, triple etc. I have performed with following dance forms: koli, rajsthani, chhau, nagpuri, patriotic etc.